What Distinguishes the Redfield NLP Solution from the KNIME NLP Approach?
- With the Redfield NLP Nodes you can perform NLP tasks fast and easy with no-code.
- The Redfield NLP Nodes offer the widest set of supported languages: currently 21 languages are released, and the number will grow.
- You can take advantage of the full set of functions, previously available for English language only.
- We offer a big set of community models ready for you to put into use (including HuggingFace repository).
- Easier text vectorization and full compatibility with the current set of Text Processing nodes
- Modern and accurate embedding
- BERT fine-tuned models can be easily used as regular Knime ML model for deployment
- New features that have never been available before
- Training of multi-label classification models
- Morphology functionality
- Support of dynamic tag sets for POS and NER
- We constantly work on the nodes maintenance and update them on a regular basis
- Tokenization: split the document into words, this is an essential task for text processing
- Part-of-speech tagging: search meaningful parts of the sentence
- Named Entity Recognition: extract entities mentioned in the document
- Lemmatization: transform the words to their root form
- Morphology analysis: understand the relationships between subjects, objects and actions in the sentence
- Vectorization: represent words and documents as vectors so it can be used for machine learning
Process thousands of support conversations, customer reviews or social media posts. Feed in raw text – no text processing needed!
- Text classification: identify the type or sentiment of the documents
- Document classification: label documents according to its content
- Multi-Label document classification: assign different labels to a specific text according to its content
- BERT Embeddings and Similarity search: understand if documents are alike or different